Saturday 3 September 2011

Moving site

Hi everyone,

I've had this blog for exactly a year, and the time has flown by. It really does seem like it was yesterday when I was getting ready to put up the first post, and now, I'm putting up the last. The blog will continue to function on its own, with Twitter updates on the left side, but there won't be any further posts. My new site is:

www.kodagira.com

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been following and commenting and that I hope to see all your comments over at the new blog; www.kodagira.com/blog

Take care and good  luck!

Koda

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Would you be interested in exchanging links?

    http://www.kickoffprofits.co.uk/in-play.php

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,
    Nice site! I am loving it!! Will come back again ??taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really sad to see you move but I will follow you on twitter and look at your new site. I really have enjoyed your blogs and thing that it was really good and I loved what you have always had to say. I love halftime lines and what Ive learned from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad to read it is your last post,but at least i can still follow you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete