Here are yesterday's and today's results:
|Tipster:||P/L Today:||Stakes:||ROI:||Net Profit|
A stable couple of days, some services winning others not. 22 Legs isn't making much of an impression so probably won't be carrying on with their service once the trial ends, lots of ups and downs.
My initial conclusions are these:
- High turnover services that have a low strike rate should have reduced staking
- High turnover services that have a high strike rate should have increased staking
- Low number of bets services doesn't necessarily mean that staking should be higher
- Higher number of bets services doesn't necessarily mean that staking should be lower
- High strike rate services should have increased staking
- Low strike rate services should have moderate staking
- Proven services should have greater than average staking
- Unproven services should start with low staking
- Staking should be increased gradually (obvious), either in tiers or percentages. I.e. Once 10 PTS profit has been reached increase staking from £20 to £25 pounds, once 20 PTS profit has been reached increase to £30 pounds....
- Staking should be reduced gradually as losses are made, in the same way that stakes are increased as profits are made
There may be some repeat information, all I need to do now is put into practice the above, finding out where I am with services right now and how best to go forward with each one.
I'll leave it at that, until tomorrow