Wednesday 1 September 2010

First day's results!

Here are the results for today:


AB: P/L:
4PA 0.00
CL 0.00
EI 0.00
FE 0.00
FI 0.00
MGB 0.00
OTO 0.00
PB 0.00
SK 0.00
CNB 0.00
FES 0.00
EWV -2.00
AB 0.00
MB 3.94
SPDT 0.00
CM 0.00
  1.94   Total

Each Way Value let me down again today. I haven't had a winner since signing up with them... fortunately My Bets saved me any first day embarrassment. It wasn't actually my own bet, Equine Investments didn't give out any official bets but the mention was each way doubles on three horses. I've never placed a bet on the mentions before but the bet appealed to me, probably because of the potential returns as I went for an each way trixie. A trixie involves three selections and four bets: 3 doubles and one accumulator, going each way doubles the number of bets.

It paid off with a 3.94PT profit which I'm extremely happy about. Two horses won and the other was placed, if it had won we would have been looking at something around a 20PT profit. It just goes to show how gambling is on a knife-edge. If one of the horses hadn't been placed or if the placed horse had ran an extra 6 lengths to win the race we would have been looking at a loss or a mega win.

Having already experienced losses and mega wins I much prefer the gradual approach: making progressive profits and today was one of those good days.

Hopefully I'll have the table issue sorted out by tomorrow so it'll all look a bit more user-friendly. Expect the tables to change over the coming weeks as I tweak them here and there so you're all getting the best and more relevant info. possible.

Until tomorrow,

Kodagira

No comments:

Post a Comment