Wednesday 1 September 2010

Abbreviations of tipster services.

Dear All,
Before I go onto the main write up I'm going to give you a table with the tipster services I subscribe to with the abbreviations I shall be using.


Tipster/Service: AB: Status: Type:
4 Pronged Attack 4PA ACTIVE HORSES
Champions League CL ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Equine Investments EI ACTIVE HORSES
Football Elite FE ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Football Investor FI ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Mr Gekko Bets MGB ACTIVE FOOTBALL
On The Oche OTO ACTIVE DARTS
Pro Bandit PB ACTIVE HORSES
Skeeve SK ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Conf North Bets CNB ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Football Elite - Shortlist FES ACTIVE FOOTBALL
Each Way Value System EWV ACTIVE HORSES
Accidental Bets AB MINE MIXED
My Bets MB MINE MIXED
Short Priced Doubles/Trebles SPDT MINE MIXED
Chasemaster CM TESTING HORSES

I'll have to familiarise myself with inserting tables, but the above should do for now. The column called AB: details the abbreviations I shall be using for each service. Where I have added, deleted or changed the Status of a service I shall update the above table and include it in that day's blog.

What a lovely day it has been in England today...

Kodagira

No comments:

Post a Comment